On Tuesday 21st July 2021, Parts of seven provinces and one territory in Toronto has been confirmed to have experienced potentially harmful air pollution as a result of smoke from nearly 900 active wildfires caused hazy conditions and health risks.
A stronger smog warning covered much of southern Quebec, including Montreal and Quebec City. By 8 p.m. EDT, the advisories had been downgraded to weather statements about the possibility of “high levels of air pollution due to smoke from active forest fires,” and Ottawa no longer had a statement or advisory in place. With this information it is necessary to take precautions for ourselves and loved ones especially children. If you’re born again, happy are you. Below are few things you can do to make living comfortable during this period.
- Close your windows. Keeping your windows closed is the first step in keeping the smoky air out of your home. The next steps would be circulation and filtration. Use fans to circulate the air in your home and if possible, use filters to remove particles from the air.
- Use central cooling. Keep windows and doors closed in your home. Consider using fans to circulate air. Inspect your filter to ensure it does not need to be replaced.
- Avoid certain chores. You should avoid vacuuming, dusting and anything that kicks up dust particles for the time being. These activities can further degrade indoor air quality. Wet mopping and vacuuming with HEPA-filtered vacuums are safer alternative cleaning methods.
- Change your air filters. Air filters in central cooling can remove smoke particles from the air and will clean and clarify the air in your home in the process. Beware that not all filters can capture and filter out smoke particles. HEPA filters can be particularly effective at filtering out smoke particles and are widely available. Air filters should be changed on the timeline specified by the filter manufacturer. There are often lights or sensors on filter devices that will indicate the need for cleaning if possible, or replacement. Keeping your filter up to date will ensure your home air is consistently removing particles.
- Use an air purifier. Air purifiers can be helpful for removing air particulate. You can purchase air purifiers that have been more rigorously tested for removing specific sizes of particles. These air purifiers will usually have information on how much air can be cleaned in an hour and the specific range of sizes that can be filtered. There’s also a video and instructions on how to build your own.
- The word of God is medicine: The Word of God has the ability to heal all manner of sicknesses and diseases and cause health in your body. It has been proven, tested and tried many times. Even when science has given up on any situation, the Word dares to prevail. If you would take the Word into your system, it will produce results in your body. It will heal you and get rid of the flu, migraine headaches, cancer, and every unwanted growth in your body. As you open your heart in faith to receive the Word right now, it will produce in you what it talks about. If you would meditate on it long enough, it’ll change your genotype, cleanse your blood, get rid of the blood disease, and heal your bones, heart, and skin. It will do a miracle inside you today!